Electric boilers are a great alternative to gas fired boilers and with no flue and no fuel tanks you can install an electric boiler in more places in your property.
These efficient boilers can be installed for hot water and wet central heating systems. Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems electric boilers are silent and compact, perfect for properties where space is a premium.
If your property does not have a gas supply, or there is no easy way to flue a natural gas boiler to the outside, then an unobtrusive electric boiler is a great alternative. With no need for an annual safety certificate electric boilers are also an attractive option for tenanted properties.
The features of electric boiler:
- Controllable, efficient wet central heating
- Uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems
- Models available for underfloor heating systems
- No flue and no fuel tanks means flexible installation location
- With no flue, no heat is wasted up the chimney, making Amptec electric flow boilers 99.8% efficient
- Compact dimensions - small and unobtrusive
- Silent in operation
- The boiler has a front panel indication to show boiler state
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life
- Min / max control adjusts the water temperature output from the boiler
- Minimal service and maintenance costs
- No requirement for annual safety certificate
For more information about electric boilers contact our team and we can discuss your options.
- Customer in Twickenham